質問をすることでしか得られない、回答やアドバイスがある。

15分調べてもわからないことは、質問しよう!

新規登録して質問してみよう
ただいま回答率
85.48%
LaTeX

LaTeXは、レスリー・ランポートが開発したテキストベースの文書整形システムです。 電子製版ソフトウェアである「TeX」にマクロパッケージを組み込む形で構成されており、 通常のTeXより扱いやすくなっているのが特徴です。

TeX

フリーの組版システムで、字や図版などの要素を紙面に配置するという作業をコンピュータで行います

Q&A

1回答

6413閲覧

revtex4のインストールの仕方がよくわからない

Fallout_18

総合スコア124

LaTeX

LaTeXは、レスリー・ランポートが開発したテキストベースの文書整形システムです。 電子製版ソフトウェアである「TeX」にマクロパッケージを組み込む形で構成されており、 通常のTeXより扱いやすくなっているのが特徴です。

TeX

フリーの組版システムで、字や図版などの要素を紙面に配置するという作業をコンピュータで行います

0グッド

1クリップ

投稿2019/01/26 16:31

revtex4のインストールを行いたいのですがよくわかりません。
現在texlive2018をインストールした状態です。revtex4-2のzipを解凍し、readmeを読んでいます。内容は以下になります。

Last updated 18 January 2019 This file describes the contents of this distribution of REVTeX 4.2, version 4.2c. The definitive source of information about REVTeX 4 is the APS web page http://journals.aps.org/revtex/. User queries should be directed to revtex@aps.org. Manifest -------- All files in this release are contained within a second zip file within the main zip file called revtex4-2-tds.zip. This contains all of the REVTeX 4.2 files in the TeX Directory Structure (TDS) layout used with most current TeX distributions. Install REVTeX 4.2 by unzipping the files in the appropriate place (usually the texmf-local directory of your local TeX installation) and running texhash or the equivalent command to index the files. Please consult your TeX distribution's guide for installing new packages. NOTE: The only files necessary for running REVTeX 4.2 are those under tex/latex/revtex and bibtex/bst/revtex, but it is a good idea to install the entire distribution, especially the documentation. TeX inputs: tex/latex/revtex/ ----------------- revtex4-2.cls - The REVTeX 4.2 class file aps4-2.rtx - APS-specific customizations for REVTeX 4.2 aip4-2.rtx - AIP-specific customizations for REVTeX 4.2 aapm4-2.rtx - AAPM-specific custommizations for REVTeX 4.2 sor4-2.rtx - SOR-specific customizations for REVTeX 4.2 apsrmp4-2.rtx - APS-specific customizations for REVTeX 4.2 for Rev. Mod. Phys. aps10pt4-2.rtx - 10-point size class option file for REVTeX aps11pt4-2.rtx - 11-point size class option file for REVTeX aps12pt4-2.rtx - 12-point size class option file for REVTeX revsymb4-2.sty - A collection of common symbols for use outside of REVTeX reftest4-2.tex - A helpful diagnostics check for bibliographies when not using BibTeX ltxdocext.sty - Part of ltxgrid package used for page layout in REVTeX ltxfront.sty - Part of ltxgrid package used for page layout in REVTeX ltxgrid.sty - Part of ltxgrid package used for page layout in REVTeX ltxutil.sty - Part of ltxgrid package used for page layout in REVTeX BibTeX inputs: bibtex/bst/revtex/ ------------------ apsrev4-2.bst - BibTeX styles for use for Phys. Rev. journals apsrmp4-2.bst - BibTeX styles for use for Rev. Mod. Phys. aipauth4-2.bst - BibTeX styles for AIP journals with author/year style citations aipnum4-2.bst - BibTeX styles for AIP journals with numerical style citations aapmrev4-2.bst - BibTeX styles for AAPM journals

ここで、texとbibtexで別々のディレクトリでインプットしてくださいねということはわかるのですが、そもそもtexmf-localが自分のシステム変数やユーザ変数にありません。システム変数のpathには

C:\texlive\2018\bin\win32

としか書いていません。どのように編集すればよいのでしょう。ご教授のほどお願いいたします。

気になる質問をクリップする

クリップした質問は、後からいつでもMYページで確認できます。

またクリップした質問に回答があった際、通知やメールを受け取ることができます。

バッドをするには、ログインかつ

こちらの条件を満たす必要があります。

Stan_Dma

2019/01/27 04:28

What kind of trouble do you have?
Fallout_18

2019/01/27 05:35

I'm not able to understand how to set path to install revtex4.
Stan_Dma

2019/01/28 02:28

I understand that revtex4 is already installed by texlive on Windows, right? If you should install it manually, copy files that are unzipped into TEXMF directory, where TEXMF directory means 'texmf-dist' for system-wide use or 'texmf-local' for local use.
Fallout_18

2019/01/28 07:26 編集

Ok, I understood but I cant find my texmf-dist. Do I have to create new system variable as "texmf_dist"?
Stan_Dma

2019/01/28 08:02

Create new system variable? What you should create is a directory if needed, not a variable, that is like 'C:\texlive\2018\share\texmf-dist' or something. For example, Typing 'kpsewhich alltt.sty' would prints the full path of alltt.sty file, and 'texmf-dist' may be included in the directory name.

回答1

TeXLiveでは各種パッケージは「ls-R」ファイルで管理しているので、mktexlsrで一覧表を更新する必要があります。

詳しくは、下記URLを参照ください。

LaTeX入門/各種パッケージの利用

投稿2019/01/28 08:55

PineMatsu

総合スコア3579

バッドをするには、ログインかつ

こちらの条件を満たす必要があります。

あなたの回答

tips

太字