質問をすることでしか得られない、回答やアドバイスがある。

15分調べてもわからないことは、質問しよう!

新規登録して質問してみよう
ただいま回答率
85.49%
JavaScript

JavaScriptは、プログラミング言語のひとつです。ネットスケープコミュニケーションズで開発されました。 開発当初はLiveScriptと呼ばれていましたが、業務提携していたサン・マイクロシステムズが開発したJavaが脚光を浴びていたことから、JavaScriptと改名されました。 動きのあるWebページを作ることを目的に開発されたもので、主要なWebブラウザのほとんどに搭載されています。

Bootstrap

BootstrapはウェブサイトデザインやUIのWebアプリケーションを素早く 作成する可能なCSSフレームワークです。 Twitter風のデザインを作成することができます。

HTML

HTMLとは、ウェブ上の文書を記述・作成するためのマークアップ言語のことです。文章の中に記述することで、文書の論理構造などを設定することができます。ハイパーリンクを設定できるハイパーテキストであり、画像・リスト・表などのデータファイルをリンクする情報に結びつけて情報を整理します。現在あるネットワーク上のほとんどのウェブページはHTMLで作成されています。

CSS

CSSはXMLやHTMLで表現した色・レイアウト・フォントなどの要素を指示する仕様の1つです。

Q&A

解決済

2回答

3197閲覧

Bootstrapにおいてのnavberの固定方法

ntslB

総合スコア7

JavaScript

JavaScriptは、プログラミング言語のひとつです。ネットスケープコミュニケーションズで開発されました。 開発当初はLiveScriptと呼ばれていましたが、業務提携していたサン・マイクロシステムズが開発したJavaが脚光を浴びていたことから、JavaScriptと改名されました。 動きのあるWebページを作ることを目的に開発されたもので、主要なWebブラウザのほとんどに搭載されています。

Bootstrap

BootstrapはウェブサイトデザインやUIのWebアプリケーションを素早く 作成する可能なCSSフレームワークです。 Twitter風のデザインを作成することができます。

HTML

HTMLとは、ウェブ上の文書を記述・作成するためのマークアップ言語のことです。文章の中に記述することで、文書の論理構造などを設定することができます。ハイパーリンクを設定できるハイパーテキストであり、画像・リスト・表などのデータファイルをリンクする情報に結びつけて情報を整理します。現在あるネットワーク上のほとんどのウェブページはHTMLで作成されています。

CSS

CSSはXMLやHTMLで表現した色・レイアウト・フォントなどの要素を指示する仕様の1つです。

0グッド

0クリップ

投稿2017/08/17 18:11

###前提・実現したいこと
現在Bootstrapの勉強をしております。
WebPageにnavberを実装しようとBootstrapnのHPや各説明サイト等を利用し、お手本をそのままコピペして動作確認を行なっているのですが、navberの固定ができません。
色々調べてみたのですが、原因がわからず先に進めなくなってしまいました。
もしどなたかわかる方がいらっしゃいましたらご教示のほどよろしくお願いします。

###発生している問題・エラーメッセージ

navbarがページ上部に固定されずスクロールすると文章とともに動いてしまう。

###該当のソースコード

HTML

1<!DOCTYPE html> 2<html lang="en"> 3 <head> 4 5 <meta charset="utf-8"> 6 <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, shrink-to-fit=no"> 7 <meta http-equiv="x-ua-compatible" content = "ie=edge"> 8 9 10 11 <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/4.0.0-beta/css/bootstrap.min.css" integrity="sha384-/Y6pD6FV/Vv2HJnA6t+vslU6fwYXjCFtcEpHbNJ0lyAFsXTsjBbfaDjzALeQsN6M" crossorigin="anonymous"> 12 13 14 <style> 15 16 body { 17 position: relative; 18 margin-left:10px; 19 } 20 21 #one { 22 margin-top:70px; 23 } 24 25 </style> 26 </head> 27 <body data-spy="scroll" data-target="#navbar-example" data-offset="70"> 28 29 30 31 <nav class="navbar navbar-default bg-faded navbar-fixed-top" id="navbar-example"> 32 33 <ul class = "nav nav-tabs" role = "tablist"> 34 <li class="nav-item active"> 35 <a class="nav-link active" href="#one" >One</a> 36 </li> 37 <li class = "nav-item"> 38 <a class = "nav-link" href = "#two">Two</a> 39 </li> 40 <li class = "nav-item"> 41 <a class = "nav-link" href = "#three">Three</a> 42 </li> 43 44 </ul> 45 46 </nav> 47 48 49 50 <h2 id="one">one</h2> 51 <div>A cat and a fox were once discussing about hounds. 52 The cat said, "I hate hounds. They are very nasty animals. They hunt and kill us". 53 The fox said, "I hate hounds more than you". . 54 The cat asked, "How do you save yourself from hounds?" 55 The fox replied, "There are many tricks to get away from hounds". 56 The cat asked "Can you say what your tricks are?" 57 "They are very simple", said the fox. He added, "I can hide behind thick bushes. I can run along thorny hedges. I can hide in burrows. There are many more such tricks". 58 Now it was the turn of the fox to ask the cat about her tricks. 59 The fox asked, "How many tricks do you know?" 60 The cat replied, "I know just one trick". 61 The Fox sneered, "Oh! How sad! You know only one trick? What is your trick?" 62 The cat was about to answer. But, she found a flock of hounds fast approach. She said, "I am going to do it now. Because the hounds are coming". 63 Saying these words, the cat ran up a nearby tree safe from the hounds. The fox tried all his tricks but the hounds out beat him. "My one trick is better than all his tricks", said the cat to herself. 64 </div> 65 66 <h2 id="two">two</h2> 67 <div> 68 A cat and a fox were once discussing about hounds. 69 The cat said, "I hate hounds. They are very nasty animals. They hunt and kill us". 70 The fox said, "I hate hounds more than you". . 71 The cat asked, "How do you save yourself from hounds?" 72 The fox replied, "There are many tricks to get away from hounds". 73 The cat asked "Can you say what your tricks are?" 74 "They are very simple", said the fox. He added, "I can hide behind thick bushes. I can run along thorny hedges. I can hide in burrows. There are many more such tricks". 75 Now it was the turn of the fox to ask the cat about her tricks. 76 The fox asked, "How many tricks do you know?" 77 The cat replied, "I know just one trick". 78 The Fox sneered, "Oh! How sad! You know only one trick? What is your trick?" 79 The cat was about to answer. But, she found a flock of hounds fast approach. She said, "I am going to do it now. Because the hounds are coming". 80 Saying these words, the cat ran up a nearby tree safe from the hounds. The fox tried all his tricks but the hounds out beat him. "My one trick is better than all his tricks", said the cat to herself. 81 </div> 82 83 <h2 id="three">three</h2> 84 <div> 85 A cat and a fox were once discussing about hounds. 86 The cat said, "I hate hounds. They are very nasty animals. They hunt and kill us". 87 The fox said, "I hate hounds more than you". . 88 The cat asked, "How do you save yourself from hounds?" 89 The fox replied, "There are many tricks to get away from hounds". 90 The cat asked "Can you say what your tricks are?" 91 "They are very simple", said the fox. He added, "I can hide behind thick bushes. I can run along thorny hedges. I can hide in burrows. There are many more such tricks". 92 Now it was the turn of the fox to ask the cat about her tricks. 93 The fox asked, "How many tricks do you know?" 94 The cat replied, "I know just one trick". 95 The Fox sneered, "Oh! How sad! You know only one trick? What is your trick?" 96 The cat was about to answer. But, she found a flock of hounds fast approach. She said, "I am going to do it now. Because the hounds are coming". 97 Saying these words, the cat ran up a nearby tree safe from the hounds. The fox tried all his tricks but the hounds out beat him. "My one trick is better than all his tricks", said the cat to herself. 98 </div> 99 100 101 102 103 <script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.2.1.slim.min.js" integrity="sha384-KJ3o2DKtIkvYIK3UENzmM7KCkRr/rE9/Qpg6aAZGJwFDMVNA/GpGFF93hXpG5KkN" crossorigin="anonymous"></script> 104 <script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/popper.js/1.11.0/umd/popper.min.js" integrity="sha384-b/U6ypiBEHpOf/4+1nzFpr53nxSS+GLCkfwBdFNTxtclqqenISfwAzpKaMNFNmj4" crossorigin="anonymous"></script> 105 <script src="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/4.0.0-beta/js/bootstrap.min.js" integrity="sha384-h0AbiXch4ZDo7tp9hKZ4TsHbi047NrKGLO3SEJAg45jXxnGIfYzk4Si90RDIqNm1" crossorigin="anonymous"></script> 106 107 108 109 110 </body> 111</html> 112

###使用ツール (OS)
Mac book pro (OS Sierra 10.12.6)
Google Chrome(64bit)
Atom

気になる質問をクリップする

クリップした質問は、後からいつでもMYページで確認できます。

またクリップした質問に回答があった際、通知やメールを受け取ることができます。

バッドをするには、ログインかつ

こちらの条件を満たす必要があります。

回答2

ベストアンサー

Bootstrap4betaであれば公式サイトにnavberを上部固定のサンプルがあるので、
ブラウザでソースコードを見てその中のnavbar-top-fixed.css等を参考にするとできるかと思います。
Bootstrap4 Examples
Fixed navbar

投稿2017/08/18 02:23

編集2017/08/19 00:42
aro10

総合スコア4106

バッドをするには、ログインかつ

こちらの条件を満たす必要があります。

ntslB

2017/08/18 21:57

回答ありがとうございました。上記サイトを参照したところfixed-topの記入方法が変わっていました。 これで先に進めます。ありがとうございました。

nav要素などに設定されているクラス名から、質問者さんがお手本にしたサイトは**Bootstrap 3を使用している**のではないでしょうか?質問者さんのコードではBootstrap 4を使っているため、想像するような動作になっていないのではないかと思います。

HTML

1<!DOCTYPE html> 2<html lang="en"> 3<head> 4 <meta charset="utf-8"> 5 <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, shrink-to-fit=no"> 6 <meta http-equiv="x-ua-compatible" content="ie=edge"> 7 <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.7/css/bootstrap.min.css"><!-- 修正 --> 8 <style type="text/css"> 9 body { 10 position: relative; 11 margin-left: 10px; 12 } 13 14 nav { 15 background-color: #ffffff; 16 } 17 18 #one { 19 margin-top: 70px; 20 } 21 </style> 22</head> 23<body data-spy="scroll" data-target="#navbar-example" data-offset="70"> 24<nav class="navbar navbar-default bg-faded navbar-fixed-top" id="navbar-example"> 25 <ul class="nav nav-tabs" role="tablist"> 26 <li class="nav-item active"> 27 <a class="nav-link active" href="#one"> 28 One 29 </a> 30 </li> 31 <li class="nav-item"> 32 <a class="nav-link" href="#two"> 33 Two 34 </a> 35 </li> 36 <li class="nav-item"> 37 <a class="nav-link" href="#three"> 38 Three 39 </a> 40 </li> 41 </ul> 42</nav> 43<h2 id="one">one</h2> 44<div> 45 A cat and a fox were once discussing about hounds. 46 The cat said, "I hate hounds. They are very nasty animals. They hunt and kill us". 47 The fox said, "I hate hounds more than you". . 48 The cat asked, "How do you save yourself from hounds?" 49 The fox replied, "There are many tricks to get away from hounds". 50 The cat asked "Can you say what your tricks are?" 51 "They are very simple", said the fox. He added, "I can hide behind thick bushes. I can run along thorny hedges. I 52 can hide in burrows. There are many more such tricks". 53 Now it was the turn of the fox to ask the cat about her tricks. 54 The fox asked, "How many tricks do you know?" 55 The cat replied, "I know just one trick". 56 The Fox sneered, "Oh! How sad! You know only one trick? What is your trick?" 57 The cat was about to answer. But, she found a flock of hounds fast approach. She said, "I am going to do it now. 58 Because the hounds are coming". 59 Saying these words, the cat ran up a nearby tree safe from the hounds. The fox tried all his tricks but the hounds 60 out beat him. "My one trick is better than all his tricks", said the cat to herself. 61</div> 62 63<h2 id="two">two</h2> 64<div> 65 A cat and a fox were once discussing about hounds. 66 The cat said, "I hate hounds. They are very nasty animals. They hunt and kill us". 67 The fox said, "I hate hounds more than you". . 68 The cat asked, "How do you save yourself from hounds?" 69 The fox replied, "There are many tricks to get away from hounds". 70 The cat asked "Can you say what your tricks are?" 71 "They are very simple", said the fox. He added, "I can hide behind thick bushes. I can run along thorny hedges. I 72 can hide in burrows. There are many more such tricks". 73 Now it was the turn of the fox to ask the cat about her tricks. 74 The fox asked, "How many tricks do you know?" 75 The cat replied, "I know just one trick". 76 The Fox sneered, "Oh! How sad! You know only one trick? What is your trick?" 77 The cat was about to answer. But, she found a flock of hounds fast approach. She said, "I am going to do it now. 78 Because the hounds are coming". 79 Saying these words, the cat ran up a nearby tree safe from the hounds. The fox tried all his tricks but the hounds 80 out beat him. "My one trick is better than all his tricks", said the cat to herself. 81</div> 82<h2 id="three">three</h2> 83<div> 84 A cat and a fox were once discussing about hounds. 85 The cat said, "I hate hounds. They are very nasty animals. They hunt and kill us". 86 The fox said, "I hate hounds more than you". . 87 The cat asked, "How do you save yourself from hounds?" 88 The fox replied, "There are many tricks to get away from hounds". 89 The cat asked "Can you say what your tricks are?" 90 "They are very simple", said the fox. He added, "I can hide behind thick bushes. I can run along thorny hedges. I 91 can hide in burrows. There are many more such tricks". 92 Now it was the turn of the fox to ask the cat about her tricks. 93 The fox asked, "How many tricks do you know?" 94 The cat replied, "I know just one trick". 95 The Fox sneered, "Oh! How sad! You know only one trick? What is your trick?" 96 The cat was about to answer. But, she found a flock of hounds fast approach. She said, "I am going to do it now. 97 Because the hounds are coming". 98 Saying these words, the cat ran up a nearby tree safe from the hounds. The fox tried all his tricks but the hounds 99 out beat him. "My one trick is better than all his tricks", said the cat to herself. 100</div> 101<script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.2.1.slim.min.js"></script> 102<script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/popper.js/1.11.0/umd/popper.min.js"></script> 103<script src="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.7/js/bootstrap.min.js"></script><!-- 修正 --> 104</body> 105</html>

投稿2017/08/17 18:47

s8_chu

総合スコア14731

バッドをするには、ログインかつ

こちらの条件を満たす必要があります。

あなたの回答

tips

太字

斜体

打ち消し線

見出し

引用テキストの挿入